de Götzen® S.r.l.
xgenus®: the present and the future of the dental radiology. Certified Unit
the future of the intra-oral radiology has already started today with the xgenus® x-ray system. -
an exceptional machine technologically thrown ahead, nice designed, ergonomically perfect. -
in this machine the advanced ac (alternated current) technology finds its ideal application in
such a structure that enhances at top: safety, functional capacity and flexibility.
Smaller in comparison to the previous one, xgenus® has been designed as a no-limits machine. -
thanks to the so-called de Götzen® patented "open system" it will be possible to buy one system but
with the chance to connect an additional tubehead and pantograph arm with ac technology or dc technology. -
a true operating revolution that will give quality perfect x-rays.
- properly protected against radiation leakage (according to IEC standard:
less than 0,25 mGy/h at 1m, the real value is less than 0,1 mGy/h at 1 m)
- the high kV (70kV) and the accurate mA, produce an electron beam focused into a
small focal spot (0,7mm): this provides a gray scale suitable to improve the
reading of the radiography
- 12-inch (31cm) standard focus-skin distance that helps to maximize the use of
the parallel technique. - with the short cone (optional) the distance is reduced to 8-inch (20cm)
- the xgenus® timer is a new design studied to satisfy the most recent
hardware and software standards
- it is easy to read and very fast to set up.
- the exposure time charts are arranged for film speed types "D", "E", "F" and for
the most part of digital imaging systems.
- visual and audible signals indicate that the x-ray exposure has been made
- it has the possibility to connect the red warning light (xgenus® light)
outside the X-ray room
- it has the possibility to connect the exposure control button (with safety key) of the
timer outside the-ray room (xgenus® exposure control button)
- the automatic self-test assures proper operation of all electronic functions
(error codes immediately indicate any faults)
- the safety key is another way to prevent improper use of the unit when
the system is switched off.
- it displays the line voltage and collect the operating data during the
use (important feature for the system in ac)
- the pantograph arm assures smooth, accurate and firm control. It can be adjusted for
40cm, 80cm (standard), 110cm extender arms as well as for unit, ceiling and mobile
- the installation of the system is easy and very fast