de Götzen® S.r.l.
softly8: universal high speed Amalgamator for pre-measured amalgam capsules
- it is controlled by a microprocessor which ensures precise, repeatability
of the selected time, to assure you of a controlled consistent mix;
- the aesthetically pleasing ergonomic design of the softly8 allows for easy
use and selection of the timer display;
- the width of the oscillating range (25 mm), and the mixing frequency (4000/min ± 50/min)
and the selection of the correct time required, provides a perfect homogeneity and consistency
ideal for a wide range of your choice of amalgams;
- softly8 is very stable, extremely quiet,
and very easy to clean and maintain;
- to assure you of a complete safe operation, softly8 is de-activated when you open the
front cover to access the capsule;
- softly8 is made completely of injection moulded ABS material. -
it is in compliance with all electrical and mechanical safety standards. - this basic design
coupled with the microprocessor control and the safety features make this unit simple and easy to use.
- softly8 is characterized by following national and international codifications: Italian classification for the medical devices CND "Z12119002 - Amalgamatori" and Global Medical Device Nomenclature GMDN "38790".
- mixing frequency;
- full electrical safety;
- maintenance free and easy to clean.